Yup, it's happening! Again.......... I'm sure there's plenty of you getting sick of me posting right? RIGHT?! Anyway, focus in this will be proving the even FM/FMA with their different gear cover will not stop me from making a suspension build, although I kind of proved it with the AR already. Using the same suspension method, I've also worked out how to implement steering (I hear you all thinking "oh good god, here he goes again!"). I've been thinking of what I want on this build. The suspension is a given, the steering now that I've worked it out will also go on, this means I'll need to use a sliding damper for the front, so simple and nothing too fancy I guess. At the rear I'm thinking a sliding damper like the front, don't think I'll do anything crazy there. I was thinking of making a variable brake system which will also allow me to attach the body damper. I'm also going to add a one way wheel set with axle piercing mod. Hopefully it all works out. I've got the rough idea in my head, I've also started prototyping a the brake system and I've already built the prototype suspension upright. A couple photos. The upright: Since it's pretty much impractical to do a wishbone system (impossible within tamiya specs), I got to thinking (Finkle and Einhorn, Einhorn and Finkle, Finkle and....Einhorn....Finkle is Einhorn!! OH GOOD GOD!), using the same method as the AR won't work, I can't make the two different axis using only the plastic steering control. So how to separate the two. Then I turned to my MS Fissv2. That's when it hit me, I can't have two mounting points on the upright, only a single mounting point for the pivot. I came up with this below, I took two hex standoffs, drilled a 2mm hole in each (not all the way through), worked out the positioning with a shaftstopper between them, after that I from the spine to spine on the standoff and trimmed down an MS gear shaft to fit snug between the two. Then it was just a matter of assembling it in a near identical process to the MS upright. The end result is this. I've tried it next to a spare chassis and it's exactly what was needed. Again, this one is customised to the FMA, so If building this for another car, would need to start from scratch and modify it accordingly. The Variable Brake: Still a work in progress, was thinking of a couple ways, the first being like the FL system but add a spring to each chassis mount but I figured using two springs would maybe make it too hard and also allow it to flex favouring a specific side rather than keeping it level. So after going through a whole bunch of images, I found a damper setup I liked and figured I could probably rig it to the brake and have the brake and dampers integrated. So I've started work on this. The shaft stopper currently mounted will be attached to the chassis through some form of mounting I'll think about later, but will probably be the same method as the silver FL system from my previous FMA build. Attaching the other end to the brake with another shaft stopper, this should allow the brake to move unimpeded yet keep it level. The dampers will attach directly to somewhere on the brake most likely. The good thing with how this is mounted, I'll also be able to mount the body damper to the same shaft stopper, both will operate smoothly and neither will impede the other. Hopefully this will turn out as good as if not better than the AR build.