I decided to make a fresh thread for this v2 build so as to try to make the step by step photo guide much easier to follow. It's going to be a slow process, but I won't be updating this thread for some time, so that I can build and prepare the photos. But I will start of by using this post to outline my plan for the v2. To begin, after completing the v1, I found several things which I can improve upon. This time round, I'm not going to be focusing on keeping the aesthetics and building around that, this time it will be built properly and with more care from the ground up. I've seen a few different suspension builds, all kept the MS chassis correct way up, but after looking into these builds, I keep seeing the same issue. Build space and ground clearance on the underside is extremely tight. Due to this, I've decided to run with MSUD (MS-upside down), below I'll try to show why. I've already inverted the chassis to try and show. You'll notice that the Green/Orange arrow show the distance from center axle to the chassis topside/underside which in turn affects the white/purple arrow build space and ground clearance. If you look carefully, you'll notice that there is roughly a 1.5 - 2mm extra gain in building space by inverting the chassis. The other side effect is that the axle also sits about 1mm above the true center line of the MS chassis, but inverting it, we get another extra 1mm of space to work with which will aid in keeping good clearance with an underplate installed. I will be adding/changing some other features on this build but I hope you all look forward to seeing how this turns out. Edit: Just wanted to point out, the inspiration for this build comes from this... EDIT!! PLEASE READ. So, after getting halfway through the build with the intent of running it as MSUD, turns out it won't really be necessary after all. Although the build will remain the same, but at the part of the build I'm at right now, I've come to find that I will have better clearance proper way up, so by flipping the one way wheels, I can run correct way up and have better clearance. Seems my initial issues were unwarranted, so I've highlighted it in red, please ignore all that. I didn't want to remove it in order to highlight my error in thinking. This means that the underside plate I made is now a top reinforcing plate used to help strengthen and hold the bumpers in place. I will reword that in the post below. I just wish there was a strike through option in the tool bar so I could strike through the irrelevant part.